- National Technical University of Athens, Greece: since February 2003.
Bachelor Courses: Mineralogy (Crystallography); Petrology; Economic Geology; Applied Mineralogy; Environmental Geochemistry; Design and Development of Applications in Information Technology. Extensive multimedia material on the internet to support the students of my university.
Post-graduate courses: Spectroscopic and Scattering methods.
Currently: 4 PhD students, 2 Diploma student
Past: 7 Diploma students
- Erasmus mobility, Teaching, Erasmus Agreements
A series of lectures made during visits to the following universities:
1) Riga Technical University, Latvia (Agreement & Lectures)
2) University of Manchester, School of Earth, Atmospheric and Environmental Sciences (Agreement & Lectures)
3) National Arts University of Bucharest, Romania (Agreement)
4) Teaching students from the University of Oviedo, Spain.
- Invited lecturer at Malta University, Msida-Malta, Department of Manufacturing and Engineering.
2008, 21-23 April: A set of lectures on microtechnologies and microfabrication provided to M.Sc. students (M.Sc. in Integrated Product Development). Also a public lecture with title: “TOF-SIMS: instruments, methods and its application in technology”.
2007, November: A set of lectures on microtechnologies and microfabrication provided to B.Sc. students. Also a public lecture with title: “Developments on Laser machining: applications in photonics and in analytical tools”.
2006, 22-23 May: A set of lectures on microtechnologies and microfabrication provided to M.Sc. students (M.Sc. in Integrated Product Development). Also a public lecture with title: “Introduction into Micro-and Nanotechnologies, Handling and Assembly of MEMS and NOEMS”.
- Technical University of Vienna (TUWIEN), Summer Semester 1999.
- Course: “Micromachining – An introduction to Microfabrication Technologies for MEMS”
LIGA, Optical and other lithography techniques, Silicon machining, Laser machining, nanotechnologies, etc. Extensive course material, including multimedia, and lecture notes were authored specially for this course and given or presented to students.
A European Network project to develop INTERNET-based training courses on micromechanics, microfabrication techniques and MEMS. Involved in software and multimedia development and authoring, concept development, management and participated in meetings since the beginning of the project. I also participated in testing the course with a group of students at the Fachschule Wiener Neustadt, Austria.
A European Network project aiming to standardise the terminology and the education on microtechnologies. I contributed into some concepts and report writing.